“Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.” —Goethe
Cairo Medical Syndicate and Medical Research Education and Practice Association “MREP” would like to invite you to participate in our upcoming Hands-on Systematic Review and Meta-analysis Workshop.
– Recommended Standards for Initiating a Systematic Review
– Recommended Standards for Finding and Assessing Individual Studies
– Recommended Standards for Synthesizing the Body of Evidence
– Recommended Standards for Reporting Systematic Reviews
– Improving the Quality of Systematic Review: Discussion, Conclusion, and Recommendations.
#Workshop’s Method: Interactive Hands-on Workshop
– “Towards Practicalities Workshop” is run a Round Table for 15 attendants ONLY, and takes a practical step-by-step approach for conducting and reporting a new Systematic Review and Meta-analysis study.
– This 16-hours Workshop focuses on the practicalities rather than the theory. It is based on simulating the practical steps of readily published systematic review by Instructors.
– It is devoted mainly to help you work through all the key topics needed to complete scientifically-sound Systematic review and Meta-analysis Study.
#Where & When?
• Duration: Four days (4 hours every day)
• Date: 1st day: Saturday 9th September 2017
2nd day: Saturday 16th September 2017
3rd day: Saturday 23rd September 2017
4th day: Saturday 30th September 2017
• Time: [1:00 to 5:00 pm] everyday
• Available seats: 30 spots are only available